W. Les Thompson
- Developer of new technology in erosion control ultimately resulting in five U.S. Patents issued or pending.
- Began the evolution of the erosion control philosophy of a variety of pre-qualified products used alone or in combination to resolve erosion problems.
- Conceived of and presented a system of combined technologies to connect pipelines in record depth. Provided operational assistance to provide related hardware.
- Responsible for five specialized teams to connect sub-sea pipelines in the North Sea, Irish Sea, Mediterranean, Africa, Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean and Southeast Asia. Maintained strategically located equipment in these areas to provide emergency services.
- Mr. Thompson resides in Navasota, Texas with his wife Melanie.
Phone No: 281.795.3133
- Thirty eight years of executive management, project management, sales and engineering services including twelve years of distinguished service in the United States Navy. Mr. Holloway spent the prior eleven years with JP Kenney renewables division.
- Experience ranging from planning, directing, supervising and controlling the execution of projects in excess of $500M and higher. Mr. Holloway has owned two marine construction and diving companies.
- Expertise in negotiating contracts, with regulatory agencies and in public arenas on client’s behalf.
- Mr. Holloway resides in Katy, Texas with his wife Kim.
Phone No: 979.299.8861
- Over 35 years of management in marine construction, commercial diving and erosion control operations and sales.
- 25 years of diving management and barge operations in the northern Gulf of Mexico.
- Extensive experience with unmanned diving systems and ROV technologies.
- Over ten years of design, sales and project management of complex erosion control structures for pipeline crossings, rail beds and other hard assets threatened by flowing water.
- Mr. Tate holds two patents in subsea mat technology.
- Mr. Tate resides in Lake Jackson, Texas with his wife Racheal.